Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blog 1.0-Prelude to a Baby

Welcome to our blog!

With Lila due any day (Amanda hopes for today), I wanted to set up our blog so we can share pictures, stories, vacations, holidays, and the everyday excitement that comes with parenthood.

I want to share our journey with friends and family and create a lasting memory for Lila! I'll post pictures of baby Lila just as soon as Amanda will let me. Save this link or look for the blog on Facebook as many sleepless nights that lie ahead will create for some incredibly interesting blog fodder.

Thanks to our friends Will and Joy and Chip and Summer for showing us how to orbit in the blogsphere. I can't promise that I'll be as witty or have a host of pictures, but it will be fun. Amanda and I can't wait to share it with you.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but I'm really looking forward to being called a Dad.

More to come,
KP

4 comments:

  1. That brought a tear to my eye! We are so ready and so excited for you all! Lila Kate is a very lucky baby! (I am saying that, of course, because I am her aunt!) Can't wait to meet her! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo! SO glad I had a teeny-tiny part in making this happen! You're going to be a fantastic blogger (you won't need much talent, Lila will provide everything you need to blog). And, just so we're clear, I'm pretty much hoping she arrives today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTSTANDING. Your child's smile and hearing her say "daddy" will never get old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. It iwll be a keepsake for Lila and fun for all of us.
    Pops

    ReplyDelete